People’s community center “Pencho P. Slaveikov 1921” is located in the Lozenets district of the capital. It was established in 1921 in the home of Ivan Radev – chairman of the community center. In 1936, construction began on the building that still exists today. It was built with funds from donations from the people of Lozen and a loan from the Lozen Popular Bank, as two people – Zoya Stefanova and Yordan Georgiev mortgaged their own houses.
In its long cultural life, the community center has a rich activity. The schools of the community center are attended by over 350 children, young men and women.