The Council of Ministers of the Republic of Bulgaria is headquartered in the central part of Sofia, at Dondukov Blvd. No. 1, in close proximity to the Presidency, the Bulgarian National Bank, and the National Assembly. Situated just a few meters from the Serdika metro station, the building serves as the official residence for the Prime Minister, deputy Prime Ministers, and other ministers, making it the central authority for the executive branch of the Republic of Bulgaria.
Designed by architect Kosta Nikolov in 1956, the Council of Ministers building is an integral part of Sofia’s monumental architectural center, commonly referred to as the Largo. This complex serves as a key hub for Bulgaria’s governmental functions.