Home » Landmarks » Religious » Temple “St. Prophet Elijah”

Temple “St. Prophet Elijah”

Religious

The temple “St. Prophet Elijah” stands proudly in the Knyazhevo district of the capital. As one of the oldest temples in Sofia, its cornerstone was laid on the auspicious day of July 20, 1888. A mere five years later, the magnificent temple, with its completed construction and furnishings, was consecrated on the very same day by the Vicar of Sofia, Bishop Parthenius.

Did we get something wrong?Contact us!