Home » Landmarks » Monuments » Bridge of friendship

Bridge of friendship

Monuments

The Friendship Bridge spans the Pearl River, situated at the confluence of Graf Ignatiev Street and the commencement of Dragan Tsankov Boulevard, adjacent to Vasil Levski Metro Station.

Constructed in 1953, the Friendship Bridge is adorned with four statues representing various facets of “friendship” from different periods of the Russo-Turkish War. These statues contribute to the historical and cultural significance of the bridge.

Did we get something wrong?Contact us!