Home » Landmarks » Historical sites » Former printing house of the Central Committee of the BKP

Former printing house of the Central Committee of the BKP

Historical sites

“Rabotnicheski Vestnik” was a Bulgarian newspaper that was published from 1897 to 1937. It played a significant role in the political and social landscape of Bulgaria during that period. The newspaper was initiated and published by the Bulgarian Social Democratic Party (BRSDP). It began printing and distribution in 1897, with branches in Kazanlak, Stara Zagora, and Sofia.

In the “List of architectural and historical monuments of culture in Sofia for the period 1880-1944,” the former printing house of the Central Committee of the Bulgarian Communist Party (BKP), which was associated with “Rabotnicheski Vestnik,” is included as a cultural monument. The designation of “National Importance” underscores its historical and cultural significance. The recognition in this list highlights the role it played as a printing house linked to the political activities of the BKP during the specified period in Sofia.

Did we get something wrong?Contact us!