Inter Expo and Congress Center is the only exhibition center in Sofia, a symbol of modern and successful business practices and hosts numerous exhibitions and events that cover various spheres of the economy. The exhibition complex offers its partners many opportunities to present and develop their ideas, as well as to present their projects in the best possible way.
Capacity of the Exhibition and Congress Center:
– Total area – 42,000 sq. m.
– 6 exhibition halls and an open exhibition area,
– 8 congress and seminar halls
– Restaurants, cafes, bank branch
In the immediate vicinity are located:
– metro stop
– two underground parking lots with a total capacity of 1,600 spaces
– four star hotel
The first two exhibition halls opened their doors in the spring of 2001, and gradually until 2009 the complex was expanded to its present form. The founders are Bulgarreklama Holding AD, Bulgarreklama Agency EOOD, Sofia Municipality and the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
More about the site:
Sofia, 147 Tsarigradsko Shose Blvd