Home » Landmarks » Architecture » Post Office

Post Office

Architecture

The construction of this notable structure commenced in 1904 under the architectural vision of Arch. Jordan Milanov. Known for his significant contributions to several symbolic capital buildings, including the Central Sofia Bath and the Synodal Palace, Milanov’s architectural imprint graces various landmarks in the city.

Subsequently, in 1935, the building underwent a phase of reconstruction that culminated in its completion by 1939, signifying an era of renovation and enhancement to the structure’s design and functionality.

Did we get something wrong?Contact us!